The Social Media Referral – 4 Selfless Suggestions
Great points made by Robert Caruso. Although connected by digital impulses of electricity, we are human beings. Social Media is ALL about the relationships!
Originally posted on BundlePost:
Relationships are the cornerstone to successful social media marketing. Yes, you actually have to respond, have conversations and build relationships. Shocking, I know… The second you realize that helping other people in your social media marketing program benefits you, you will start to see a dramatic change in it’s effectiveness.
One of the most effective engagement strategies is that of referrals. Referring one person to another. Introducing one brand to another individual, etc. This function within social media is often overlooked and if you’re not doing it, you are missing out.
Much of my day is spent engaging in the social graph. I meet a ton of people on a daily basis, let alone the conversations I get into with existing relationships. I spend time asking questions about people and and what they do. This is crucial for establishing and deepening relationships.
Through asking questions, reviewing bio’s and visiting people’s websites, I…
View original 264 more words
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
~ by The Gallery Goddess on July 6, 2012.
Posted in Awesome Reblogs, Social Media, Tech talk
Tags: benefit, community, community. referral, Content Strategy, conversation, Engage, introduction, referral, Relationships, selfless, social media, Social Media Marketing, Social strategy